Inside Sales Representative - $55k - $75k
TapHunter is a fast growing technology company that helps bar and resturants owners build thriving and sustainable businesses. We were recently mentioned in TIME, New York Times, Travel + Leisure, Forbes.com and named one of San Diego's coolest startups by Business Insider. We’re building products that drive more foot traffic and boost local business profits…and we could use your help.
We are looking for San Diego based inside sales consultants to work out of our downtown office. You will serve as an advisor by providing detailed information about our suite of web and mobile products to bars and restaurants. The ideal candidate loves the thrill of the hunt, growing a pipeline of business and thrives on closing deals.
Why work at TapHunter:
- Make an impact. We're growing quickly and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
- We have vision. We're a team that works hard and is committed to the vision of using technology to improve the inefficiency that exists in the local business industry.
- We have fun. Enjoy frequent company happy hours, beer/whiskey tastings and good ol' fashioned team bonding. You will have fun. We're a growing and fast paced company located in downtown San Diego, in the middle of it all.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make a high volume of outbound phone calls to a variety of bars and restaurants
- Qualify prospects in a timely manner, provide online demos and presentations daily over the phone
- Develop and manage your own leads and driving the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 2 years of work experience or a bachelor’s degree
- 6+ months B2B sales experience in an outbound or inbound sales environment preferred
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong desire for a career in sales
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated
- History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong presentation, time management and interpersonal skills
- Base salary + commission
- Supplemental Health/Dental Insurance
- 24 days off including vacation & holidays
- Earned half day Fridays
- Monthly parking pass or commuter benefit
- Discounted state of the art gym in the building
- Pet-friendly office
- Other perks include tickets to beer festivals, whiskey tastings, dinners and more
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!