Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote
TapHunter is a fast growing technology startup that helps local business owners build thriving and sustainable businesses. We were recently mentioned in TIME, New York Times, Travel + Leisure, Forbes.com and named one of San Diego's coolest startups by Business Insider. We’re building products that drive more foot traffic and boost local business profits…and we could use your help.
We're looking for a passionate, motivated, versatile engineer to join our team. Are you passionate about using technology to help grow local businesses? Are you motivated to jump in and do whatever it takes to get our products to the next level? Are you a versatile person who can put your head down and hack on a bug for hours until it's squashed; help define the best way to build a new feature based on customer feedback; and then join the team for a pint and some debate on which local brewery has the best IPA? Then you might be the right fit for us.
- 5+ years experience using web application frameworks like Django or Rails.
- 5+ years experience building scalable web/mobile applications on Python or Ruby.
- 1+ years experience with Python.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN or Git.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases.
- Live in the U.S. with experience working remotely.
- A passion for solving problems.
- Experience building hybrid mobile applications on Ionic or React Native.
- Experience with cloud services such as Google AppEngine or AWS.
- 2 weeks of PTO.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Supplemental Health/Dental insurance.
Get a feel for our team and culture here.
Provide details in your cover letter on what interests you about the our company. Generic cover letters will be ignored.