Inside Sales Internship
TapHunter is a fast growing technology startup that sits in the middle of mobile, social and web technology in the beverage industry. We were recently mentioned in TIME, New York Times, Travel + Leisure, Forbes.com and named one of San Diego's coolest startups by Business Insider. We’re building products that help connect people and places in hopes of making the world of craft beer and premium spirits easier to explore… and we could use your help.
We are looking for 3-4 San Diego based rock stars to join the Intern Leadership Program and work out of our downtown office.
Why work at TapHunter:
- Make an impact. We're growing quickly and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
- We have vision. We're a team that works hard and is committed to the vision of using technology to improve the inefficiency that exist in the beverage industry.
- We have fun. Enjoy frequent company happy hours, beer/whiskey tastings and good ol' fashion team bonding. You will have fun. We're an exciting and fast pace company located downtown San Diego, in the middle of it all.
What you’ll need to know:
- The program typically runs 8 weeks, but often times will be extended for a select few
- Requires 15-20 hours per week in office and out of the office
- This is an unpaid internship
- It’s a fast-paced program that combines work and fun, what you’ll learn:
- The world of beer and spirits
- Real world digital marketing and web technology applications
- What it takes to get into the beverage and digital marketing industry
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn a wide variety of direct sales skills including, cold calling, appointment setting, and market development
- Gain real world selling experience that you can carry over into any other position
- Learning the TapHunter culture
- Your own initiatives based on your interests and areas of expertise
- Must be 21 years to apply
- College student or recently out of college
- Studying in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts, SEO, Social Media, Google Analytics, Customer Service, Content Creation
It is also an advantage if you have the following:
- Love of craft beer, artisanal spirits and cocktails
- Love and use the web
- You’re a hustler that breaks the rules (in a good way)
- You’re a stats geek
- You’re social on and offline